Should parents snoop on their kids online?
The article linked below explains that parents who want to track their children's online activities now have a number of options available.
- Summarize what the article says about the various alternatives.
- What are the advantages of tracking children, according to the article?
- What are some of the reasons given for not tracking children?
- What does Jen Nessel think parents should do instead?
- How do you feel about this issue after reading the article? Would you use e.g. "Mama Bear" if you were a parent?